Since I had things to do on Sunday, my plan was to run raids on Saturday night until I was too tired. Instead I ended up running til I was out of time, a total of 18h.
Here’s a short run down of what I did:
1. Thazara – Solo ToD Normal – DC in part 2.
2. Cerge – hit a hard shroud lfm – Completion.
3. Thazara – joined Gimpfest’s hard FoT – lagged out, wipe. Was the last one standing, lol.
4. Cerge – lfm for ADQ pre eN, raid eH – Solo 4 rooms, joined by 2 for the last 2, then 3 more for completion. 6 manned eH raid. Completion.
5. Cerge – joined Item’s Titan raid as the 12th person – Completion.
6. Maidae – joined Item’s Abbot raid – about 1h, several restarts, hard completion.
7. Thazara – joined Definitely’s (Dark Prophecy’s) eVON – pre eN, raid eH, completion.
8. Thazara – joined an elite shroud lfm as the first person, filled quickly – nice and smooth, completion.
9. Thazara – lfm’d for hard ToD – raid filled quickly, good smooth run, completion.
10. Thazara – lfm’d for eADQ, got 2 groups – pre eN, raid eH, quick and smooth, completion.
11. Thazara – lfm’d for hard CitW, filled quickly – lagged badly in leg fight and after, decided to restart. Lost half the party. New lfm, dps a bit lower, hard end fight, but we got through it, completion.
12. Cerge – joined Cleazy’s eVON lfm – pre eN, raid eH. Good and smooth run, completion.
13. Thazara – joined Pixie’s hard FoT – difficult fight, but victory in the end, completion.
14. Cerge – lfm’d for CitW – Cleazy and other guildie joined. Filled slowly. Good and smooth run, completion.
15. Cerge – joined Cleazy’s lfm for FoT normal – difficult fight, lots of deaths and resources spent, wipe as reaver and dracolich were prepped.
Maidae picked up a Purging the Pantheon from Abbot and Thaz got 4 comms total from CitW and FoT. Cerge picked up a Nightmare from CitW, since no one else wanted it, and both Thaz and Cerge got some tokens/ frags. Shroud gave some mats.
That was just a short blog about a long game time last weekend, lol.
Ty for reading and have a wonderful rest of the week.