As per Malinza‘s request I’m posting about Thazara’s ED’s. This is not exactly what he was asking for, and remember, just because I did it this way, does not mean that this is how you should do it. My Thaz is an elf. She is caster & healer with melee backup. She uses a shield and her main hand weapon is either a scimitar for melee or something that boosts spell casting. My goal has always been to make her sturdy, I want to be able to shield block bosses while I dp the hell out of them. Currently this works in high level wildernesses and epic hard quests. 🙂 Oh, and yes, especially if running in Exalted Angel ED, I do pull aggro (e.g. shadows in TOD or Suulo in VoD).
So here are Thazara’s current ED’s and how I spent my points. (Note: Yes, I was too lazy to cut the pictures)
I also posted her stats in the different ED’s, without and with ship buffs, with current gear.
1. Unyielding Sentinel. So far my favorite. I could not pick some stuff for the lack of e.g. Shield Mastery
2. Exalted Angel. Thaz becomes an awesome caster in this ED, but she’s a lot squishier.
3. GrandMaster of Flowers. Feather fall I regret picking, need to change that.
Currently in my twist slots I have:
1. Brace for impact; +40% fortification, +2 to all saves
2. Endless faith; +10% sp, echo 30sp
3. Radiant power; +30 light spell power
Best of luck and take care.
See you around. 🙂