As I might have mentioned in a previous post, Cleazy wanted me to switch guilds, to move my toons from Legends of Orien, to Disorderly Conduct. Legends of Orien is a huge guild, with over 500 accounts, and is more or less stuck on around lvl 61. Disorderly Conduct is a more exclusive guild, only 15 accounts, all active and is gaining renown fast. Currently lvl 72. After some convincing from Cleazy, I moved Maidae and Cerge to DC a couple of weeks ago, while I wanted to keep Thazara in LoO for now. I also recently moved Jarvanna to LoO.
Now, as Cleazy wants me to move all my toons into his guild, I’m having to consider the pros and cons of doing so. What do I want from my guild?
Legends of Orien
– there’s always people online to talk to in guild chat
– officers and leader are all helpful and friendly
– with the gold seal amenities we got, the ship currently has all the buffs I want and all 3 gs altars
– I have friends in the guild
– because of the large amount of ppl, there’s often guild raids
– when looking for ppl to fill my raids, I can ask in guild chat
– because of the large number of members, the guild will never reach high levels
– guild raids are only random (as in not scheduled)
– the guild is very casual
– once we run out of gold seal amenities, we will lose some of the better buffs and the lvl 3 navigator
– small guild
– all accounts are active
– the guild is getting small guild renown bonus and leveling fast
– the ship has a good amount of buffs, even if it’s still missing second gs altar
– the ship is not reliant on gold seal amenities for it’s buffs
– no guild raids
– I don’t know anyone but Cleazy
– small guild, very few ppl online at the same time as me
Now, what do I want from my guild? Well to be honest, the most important thing to me is ship and buffs. 🙂 But friendly guildies to talk to is nice too. I mostly pug, so the lack of guildies to run with isn’t that much of a problem. I am an active player and I run raids every week. I have been asked before why I don’t join a high level raiding guild, but the truth is, that I don’t like their rules. I don’t want to be in a guild where you’re required to participate in guild activities or pay a monthly fee for ship maintenance.
🙂 I actually think it’s highly likely that I will move Thazara to DC. Well, if Cleazy actually makes an effort to run with me every week. Oh, yes, I’m not that hard to persuade, lol! Guild is high enough level, and if one person promises to run with me a few times a week, that’s more than I’m getting in LoO. But before this I will use my gold seal amenities on the LoO ship. 🙂
I don’t know yet if I will move Jarvanna, though. I suggested to my sis that we move our toons to LoO, and I think she might like it, being as social as she is.
Ok, that’s some random thoughts from me.
Tc and see you in game.